17 November 2010

why not try, right?

I've been feeling very inspired to start cooking now that I live in a home with a spacious kitchen. Even when I'm not cooking I sit in the kitchen for internet, work and just about everything else.


Last night I made some tacos (nothing special) but I needed to fulfill a craving I'd been having for days. I served it up sort of buffet style so you could sit at the dinner table and make your own.

 Tonight I'm making grilled BBQ chicken, asparagus, and creamy garlic vermicelli.


This weekend I'll be making tortellini and kielbasa soup. Very excited.

3 comments:

  1. tortellini and kielbasa soup! Been reading tastespotting, eh?

    your apartment looks cute. MORE PICTURES!

    xo

    meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. so in love with tastespotting.
    i can't stop looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to look up tastespotting to see what you guys were talking about.

    I'M HOOKED!

    ReplyDelete