18 October 2011

it's official

Jim and I are moving...to Edmonds.

Although I have a slight distaste towards moving back to the north end, I must admit that I am truly excited.

We can't wait to have our own home, and I can't wait to decorate. Jim only owns a garbage bag full of clothes, but I'm getting rid of all furniture I currently own and we're starting from scratch. I've been looking at a million websites and sending Jim emails of all the things I want while he's away on tour. Once he comes home late next month we'll begin buying. It will surely be a work in progress. The place is currently in the process of getting a few fresh coats of paint and new hardwood floors throughout. I'll be posting photos as soon as I can.

Parking will be a breeze. Charles will have a backyard and our location is great for taking walks. And I won't have to commute to work anymore. OH MY GOD! The thought of not sitting in traffic makes me giddy. Grocery stores are close and I can walk to the gym or a mini mart. On top of all these great pros, it's also a chance for me to save some money so that I can buy a home in the next two years.

I've loved living in the city and I will miss it, but there is a huge part of me that can't wait for the suburbs and to live with the person I love...and Charles.

No comments:

Post a Comment