22 September 2010

"you're in the wrong lane"

today i spent some time at greenlake with nicole and her new baby boy.
nicole and i have been friends for a little over ten years. 
we certainly went our own ways after our high school days. 
but we manage to stay in touch, and that's a very valuable thing. 
there are very few people from that time period that i still speak to.
in the last two years nicole has become a wife and a mother.
i couldn't be more happy for her. 
it's bliss to see a dear friend doing so well.
 nicole: sorry i didn't know how to hold easton. 
i wasn't lying when i said i'm scared of babies.
thanks for letting me push the baby stroller.
that...i can handle. 

watching more of my friends become engaged/married/parents is strange.
my life is going in a completely opposite direction.
it's enough just to take care of myself.
something tells me i'm better off just getting another shih tzu.

1 comment:

  1. Let me just say i love the title of your blog haha!!! I had such a great time with you and you can push the stroller anytime!! Next time you can change the diaper!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete