26 December 2010

happy holidays

Christmas is finally over. I had the perfect relaxing day at my parents house. Consuming at least ten thousand calories, drinking numerous glasses of champagne, watching movies, and opening presents. Sometimes doing nothing is exhausting, because I came home and immediately passed out.
I got the cookbook I wanted so badly. I will be cooking every single recipe in it. Along with that I got some new kitchen utensils, including a soup ladle that I needed desperately...and a meat thermometer so I can finally learn how to make a roast. 
Also got some super dope Filson gloves, a scarf, candle, adorable photo of my dad and little sis, new lip gloss, favorite chocolate, money, etc.
Today I did a little thrifting (unsuccessful), returned videos, had my parents over to see my new house, and went to Kinokuniya for new notebooks, new pens in black and gold and thank you cards.
While transferring some recipes into one of my new notebooks (deemed only for recipes) I found this on a sheet a paper. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment