18 September 2011

birchbox arrival #2


I'm going to be honest. This birchbox was a let down.

Incoco - Nail Polish Applique
Jouer - Lip Enhancer
Jurlique - Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer
Liv Grn - Natural Eau de Parfum
Birchbox Friendship Bracelet

The only exciting product for me in this box was the lip enhancer, because I've really been wanting/needing a product that hydrates and conditions my lips. If you wear lipstick it's so important that the lips be smooth and soft before application. I'm not thrilled at how oily it feels but I'm willing to apply it once or twice a day to check for results. The Nail Polish Applique could potentially be awesome had I not received the purple animal print (not my style). If the application is simple and looks clean I'll consider checking the website out. The parfum actually smells decent, but would not be a scent I would care to commit to. The hand sanitizer smells way to herbal. I do not like it. The friendship bracelet is stupid. Who would wear a cheap silver square attached to a pink string? This was seriously disappointing.

I'm really crossing my fingers for next month. Especially considering I talked one of my co-workers into signing up for the birchbox and this was the first box she received.

No comments:

Post a Comment