03 September 2011

I can't complain

about my life.

Jim has cooked me dinner almost every night this week. Tacos with spanish rice. Spaghetti. Spicy grilled chicken. Last night he made a beef stir fry with a made from scratch teriyaki sauce that was delicious. We bottled it up so we'd have some on hand for next time. He's quite domestic and a great cook. I'm very lucky.



In reality I believe he had an ulterior motive. Football season has started which means I pretty much won't have a boyfriend for the next few months. In this past week I've been witness to him watching a game on tv and streaming a different game on his laptop. And that's not even the worst part. When we get in bed he listens to a sports podcast with headphones until he falls asleep.

No wonder he's cooking me dinner.
But that's okay because I've decided to make the most of it. I've been looking for lots of fun recipes for the perfect football snacks. So maybe it's a win win situation.

1 comment:

  1. the only thing to complain about is that nicholas sciackitano is not there.

    ReplyDelete