13 March 2011

calm me down

i slept until eleven am today. i'm cursing the fact that someones lazy sleeping patterns are rubbing off on me. days off have been spent laying in bed all day, watching movies, playing scrabble on my phone, eating and listening to charles snore.

when i moved into my most recent home, i decided to care little about decorating my bedroom and focus more on the shared living areas. i haven't hung a single thing in my room except for a small wood compass that a friend made for me to hang my necklaces from. my origami hangings have been crushed by countless times of setting them on my window sill, just to watch them fall to a pile on the ground. but now the necessity of a cozy bedroom is becoming more desirable.

this does not...i repeat...this DOES NOT mean that i'm becoming a hermit again!
it just means i need a cozy relaxing bedroom hideout. and when i have work to do away from the store, i like to work from bed. and that's ok.




No comments:

Post a Comment