27 July 2011

i have learned my lesson

What started out as a great Saturday turned into the worst day ever.

The weather forecast had being saying that Saturday was going to be the nicest day in awhile. Seventy eight degrees and the day off. Kimmy and I grabbed an early breakfast at Four Spoons, this adorable little spot in the greenwood neighborhood. It was our first time and it was perfect. My plan was to hit the beach and read all day. Instead I found myself driving to Edmonds to sunbath in the yard and let the dogs play.
A few drinks in we started acting like a bunch of kids...
and then I fell...
and broke my back(fractured it in four places leaving me bedridden for the week/out of work/bored out of my mind).

Thank you to my friends who have called me, texted me, brought me food and ice cream, cooked me breakfast and dinner, taken Charles out for me, and brought me Percosets. Oh...and a super special fuck you to Edmonds Swedish and my regular doctors office for prescribing me some weak ass Vicodins and Tramadol for my pain that have done nothing but make me constipated. You guys are a bunch of jerks.

No comments:

Post a Comment