17 July 2011

let me kiss you

I picked up some new goodies for my lips yesterday. Yes, I went back to Nordstrom. Judge me...I don't care. MAC is cheap so I'm not feeling any guilt.

Lipstick in Ravishing
I was looking for a perfect everyday shade and I believe I've found the perfect one for me. I'm so into it that I even wore it at work today, which is rare since I don't exactly work a job I try to look good for. But wearing lipstick just makes you feel prettier. Bonus: This lipstick lasts a long time. I'm so impressed. And for only $14. I'VE DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN. I think my distaste for MAC has been challenged.

Lip Liner in Chicory
This is my first time purchasing liner. I love it. It accentuates extra shape and is a great all over base. This color provides an extra kick to an already great shade of lipstick and helps it to last much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment