16 July 2011

i'm a loner...a rebel


After being lethargic for a week and a half, I finally had to take Charles to the hospital on Thursday. He had to stay overnight to be hydrated and run tests. I was thrilled to pick him up yesterday. It sounds like he was awfully mischievous while away from home.


When I showed up for pick up yesterday I found this note on one of the office doors. Apparently, he was better off being in the office with my roommate instead of in the kennel room. He barked the ENTIRE night, making sure all the other dogs barked with him. When fed he threw his food all over the kennel and laid in it, and he chewed through his fluid line that was hydrating him. My dog is a rebel. You can't contain this little guy.


The good news is that the staff seemed to think it was quite funny and didn't mind at all since he's such an adorable little guy.


Minus the one lion paw. Poor guy's gonna look silly for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment