19 August 2011

birchbox arrival #1


It finally arrived. I've been waiting weeks. If you haven't heard of Birchbox before let me explain. Birchbox is a website, dedicated to beauty whether it be makeup, skincare, etc. You can sign up to receive your very own Birchbox every month that includes four or five samples of various products...always a surprise. Birchbox online also includes lots of how to videos and informational articles. As a bonus you get points every time you order a box, refer someone or buy any of the products you've received as samples. Most importantly it's just a great way to try new products and find what you like. For only $10/mos it's worth it.

Let me share with you my box. I don't think I could have asked for a better first box since I've been really interested in new skincare. Now that I've finally quit smoking I can see the changes in my skin and it's time to start taking care of my face and give it lots of love. I'd like to attempt to reverse some of the damage I've already done, and fingers crossed I'll age better now. Goodbye smokers wrinkles! Trying a new face wash was a nice start and god knows I need the eye treatment pads since I constantly have bags under my eyes, for no reason. I was really excited for the blinc product because they recently came out with a new mascara that is way ahead of its time and creates this tubing method. Check out this product. It's really cool. The hair ties are amazing. I'm definitely purchasing these. They look much better around your wrist and thus far haven't left a funny crimp in my hair. The hair repairing mask I'll hopefully try over the weekend. My locks always need love since I rarely let my stylist cut them. I can't part with the length.

blinc eyeliner in black
Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask
Pangea Organics Cleanser
WEI Tibetan Chrysanthemum correcting eye treatment pads
Twistband Hair Ties

I can't wait for my next box.

No comments:

Post a Comment