11 August 2011

houseplants part 1




For years I've been neglecting to decorate my house with something that its really needed. For my birthday this year one of the items I asked for was houseplants and cute pots to go along. As I browse the internet looking at photos of adorable apartments I'm so envious of all the greenery and colorful pots. That is what I'm lacking(among many other things). I have my aloe plant in my kitchen but that's it. I received some bamboo as a housewarming gift eight months ago and neglected to take care of it. But now I've been feeling that I'm ready.

My parents gave me a great floor plant on my birthday and with a gift certificate to home depot from a friend I was able to pick up some more bamboo, a succulent, a couple cute pots and some miracle grow.

I was so excited to place my first new plants in my apartment yesterday, which led me to a short search online of other great indoor plants. I've already started creating my list for my next purchases and am really anxious to go to the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment