26 January 2011

the meaning of this

I hate Jackie's bathroom. When I go to her house I never use it. I'd prefer to go down the hall and use the main bathroom. It's just so small and dark AND has carpet in it. I don't know exactly what it is, I just don't like it. It was nice finding out that I wasn't the only one taking the extra steps to go down the hall.

 People love surprises. They usually just stress me out. Especially if you tell me days in advance that something is coming. Several days ago Jackie and Brett told Jim and I that they had a surprise for us. But it wasn't really for us. Doesn't sound very cool, huh? When I got to Jackie's yesterday I found this posted on the door. I figured the surprise was just beyond that door. Obviously I got excited.
Oh My God. They remodeled the bathroom. It's bright and clean. Hardwoods replaced the carpet. Now it's better then the bathroom down the hall...and we aren't allowed to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment