27 January 2011

sick every day

and nothing helps. 

finally had my first appointment with a gastroenterologist. they perscribed stronger pills then i was taking before. i'm on the same nausea pills that cancer patients going through radiation take. i'm still sick. i feel like the worse boss in the world. i can barely make it through a day of work. in eleven days i'll be checking in for a endoscopy and colonoscopy. whoa! not fun. i can't believe they have to shove a huge tube down my throat, while i'm awake! i'd rather pay more money to have an anesthesiologist knock me out, but apparently that isn't an option. my doctor described the procedures as someone "pulling on your insides". as if my insides haven't done enough to me already. in true cat form, i'm of course freaking out. thank you for prescribing me valium.

i'm tired. i can't live like this anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment