06 February 2011

long locks

It has been almost three months since I've ran a brush through my hair. I don't know if I'll ever brush my hair again. who needs it? I have plenty of products that make my hair look just the way i want it. The only style I like for myself is a very natural but messy one. My two favorites products are still...
 Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray
Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray

My stylist has been telling me to stop washing my hair everyday, which is really hard for me. I work a job where I come home smelling and feeling like oily coffee beans. On most days, I jump in the shower immediately after I get home. Recently I lightened my hair which has changed the texture a bit. So I've decided to purchase this...
Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo

Now I only need to get my hair wet a few times a week. You just add this to your dry hair. It cleans it up, takes the oils out and makes it smell fresh. Hooray. Now if I could just figure out what I'm going to do with  my bangs. Growing them out is a slow and torturous process and I don't even know if I should.

2 comments:

  1. BB hair products are the shit. They smell good too!

    Good luck today Cat! Feel better soon. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Grace Lee)

    ReplyDelete